SRA GrantsWeb is maintained by Robert Killoren of The Pennsylvania State University. Updated 2/18/99
1200 19th Street, NW, Suite 300 Washington, DC 20036-2412
(202) 857-1141, FAX (202) 223-4579
If you have not searched before for federal funding opportunities, the best place to start is the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance. Once you identify opportunities here, you can begin searching in the specific agencies your search reveals...
CATALOG OF FEDERAL DOMESTIC ASSISTANCE (CFDA)
U.S., Canadian, and Other International Resources
- General Locators
- Notice of Funding Availability (Search all Federal agencies via USDA Community Toolbox)
- NonProfit Gateway Grants Page for Federal Agencies
- FEDIX Links to Federal Grant Opportunities
- Gateway to All Federal Agencies (Library of Congress)
- FED LINKS (Good resource from TEES)
- Federal Agencies (well done by LSU)
- FedWorld Information Network
- The Federal Web Locator
- National Research Council -- Federal Lab Associateships
- National Institutes of Health
- OER Home Page
- Center for Scientific Review -- Referral and Review
- NIH Research Training Opportunities Home Page
- Revised (4/98) PHS 398 and PHS 2590 Grant Application Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions on Proposal Preparation (NIH)
- NIH Peer Review Notes
- NIH Grants Information Source Book
- NIH E-Mail Directory -- Searchable
- NIH Web Site Directory
- NIH Guide (New Web Version)
- To subscribe to the NIH Guide table of contents listserve, send mail to: LISTSERV@LIST.NIH.GOV. The text of the mail should read only: SUBSCRIBE NIHTOC-L First-name Last-name [e.g., SUBSCRIBE NIHTOC-L John Smith]
- NIH Guide (Searchable Archive from NYU Medical Center)
- NIH Institutes, Centers, and Divisions
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Funding Opportunities
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Science Foundation
- SEARCHING NSF
- GRANTS INFORMATION
- PROPOSAL PREPARATION & SUBMISSION
- NSF INFORMATION AND STATISTICS
- NSF OnLine Documents
- NSF Data on Science and Engineering
- New NSF Awards Listing
- NSF Institutional Profiles
- Computer Retrieval of Information on Scientific Projects (CRISP)
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Small Business Administration
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U. S. Department of Defense
- Air Force
- Army Research Office
- Army Medical Research and Materiel Command --Medical Research Programs Office
- Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences
- U. S. Department of Education
- Grants Information
- Funding Opportunities Page
- Grant Award Data Base
- Organization Directory
- Phone Directory (Search for Person)
- ERIC -- Educational Resources Information Center
- U. S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Justice -- Grant Programs
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Information Agency
Policy Info & OMB Circulars
- Legal Issues
- U.S. Patent Office
- U.S. Copyright Office Home Page
- Patent Information
- Provisional Application for Patent
- Patent Search -- U.S. Patent Office
- Patent Search (free user registration required)
- Intellectual Property Law -- Short Cuts Hotlinks
- Patent Information - (Some Search Capability)
- Intellectual Property & Copyright Information
- Virtual Law Library
- Other Institution and Related Associations Web Sites
University Research Administration Contacts
- NCURA's University Departmental and Sponsored Research Offices Listing
- Australian University Research Contacts
- Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Association for the Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International "AAALAC"
- American Association for the Advancement of Science "AAAS" R&D Page
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry "AACC"
- American Veterinary Medical Association "AVMA"
- Applied Research Ethics National Association "ARENA"
- Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities "ABRF"
- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved
- Association of Independent Research Institutes "AIRI"
- Association of American Medical Colleges "AAMC"
- Association of American Universities "AAU"
- Association of University Technology Managers "AUTM"
- Council on Governmental Relations "COGR"
- European Association of Research Managers and Administrators "EARMA"
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology "FASEB"
- Foundation for Biomedical Research "FBR"
- Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable "GUIRR"
- MidAmerica Congress on Aging -- Internet Resources for the Aging
- National Academy of Sciences "NAS"
- National Association for Biomedical Research "NABR"
- National Association of College and University Business Officers "NACUBO"
- National Association of State Universities and Land Grant Colleges "NASULGC"
- National Council of University Research Administrators "NCURA"
- Writing Tips
- Foundation Center Tools
- A Guide to Proposal Planning and Writing (Jeremy and Lynn Miner, Oryx Press)
- Strunk's Elements of Style -- Writer's Guide
- Inkspot -- Grammar and Style Guides for Writers
- The Jargon File and The New Hacker's Dictionary
Return to Index
The SRA GrantsWeb brings viewers the merged resources of the National Research Administrators Resources Network developed by Robert Killoren of Penn State University and GrantsWeb developed by Bill Kirby while he was with the National Science Foundation.
Send questions, comments, suggestions to SRA Webmaster, Robert Killoren at email@example.com
All contents © 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 The Society of Research Administrators. All rights reserved.