Javier de la Fuente
- Doctorate in Packaging. August 2006-Present. Michigan State University School of Packaging; USA. Dissertation Title: "Ergonomic considerations for packaging containing one or more flexible component."
- Master's of Science in Packaging. August 2006. Michigan State University School of Packaging; USA. Thesis Title: "The use of a universal design methodology for developing child-resistant drug packaging."GPA: 4.0/4.0
- Bachelor's of Science in Industrial Design. December 1998. Universidad de Buenos Aires; Argentina. summa cum laude
- Packaging design (graphics and structural)
- Universal design
- Human Factors
- Child-resistant packaging
- Senior-Friendly packaging
- Instructor, PKG 315, Packaging Decision Systems. Fall 2006. School of Packaging, MSU, USA.
- Teaching Assistant, PKG 315, Packaging Decision Systems. Spring 2006. School of Packaging, MSU, USA.
- Teaching Assistant, PKG 452, Medical Packaging. Fall 2005 and Fall 2008. School of Packaging, MSU, USA.
- Teaching Assistant, Morphology. 1999, 2000 and 2001. Department of Industrial Design, FADU UBA, Argentina.
- Teaching Assistant, Industrial Design. 1999. Department of Industrial Design, FADU UBA, Argentina.
- Research Assistant, August 2003-Present. HFMPRG. Conduct consumers studies and experiments for healthcare and food packaging; Co-Directed Universal Package Seminars (2004 and 2006)
- Founder and Director,January 2000-Present. Factor! Design consulting firm that offers design services for packaging design, product design, branding and point of purchase material design
- Junior Industrial Designer in a tem of designers and marketers,October 1997-December 2000. Grupo Estrategico. Expertise in Point of Purchase (PoP) material design
- Web Designer, March 1997-October 1997. Editum SRL. Web site planning, graphic design.
- Bix, L.; de la Fuente, J.;Sundar, RP. and Lockhart, HE. (In press)."Packaging Design and Development." in The 3rd Edition of the Wiley Encyclopedia of Packaging Technology.
- Bix, L. and de la Fuente, J;(In press). "Medical Device Packaging." in The 3rd Edition of the Wiley Encyclopedia of Packaging Technology.
- Bix, L.; de la Fuente, J.;Pimple, K. and Kou E. (In press). "Is the test of senior friendly/child resistant packaging ethical?" Health Expectations.
- Amcor Flexibles 2006 Packaging Design Prize Competition Healthcare category winner. United Kingdom.
- Everyday Objects ProjectDecember 2004.Design firms selection, Metropolitan Design Center. Buenos Aires, Aregentina.
- Luxe Pack Contest. September 2004. Finalist. New York, USA.
- Amcor PET Fellow Fall 2008.