Contact Person: Dave Smith
phone: (517) 337-9459
fax: (517) 337-3943
Student Writer: Samantha Bowles
phone: (810) 360-9338
Brief outline of your Project:
- Making a video
- Making a brochure
- Making a facebook page
1. Describe in detail your progress to date:
What have you completed? I went to the book recycling event and we made a facebook group page. We also discussd what to do for our video.
What is in progress? We are in progress of making a video as well as a brochure. We have the idea for both and just have to make it. The video will be shot on Sunday, April 26th and we will have everything for Dave Smith by Wednesday, April 29th.
What remains to be assigned or completed? We still have to complete the brochure and the video.
2. Have any problems surfaced? Describe: The only problem that is surfacing now is communication. We need to be on the same page as to when and where on Sunday we will be shooting the video.
3. Your plan for dealing with problems or obstacles:
- What material resources do you need to complete the project? A video camera, which a member of the group says she can obtain.
- What institutional resources do you need? (Your instructor? The Writing Center? The Service-Learning Center? Other study groups?) We need other people to be in the video commercial.
- What can your agency do to help? As of now, we pretty much have a handle on things.
- How can your study group be organized more efficiently? We can talk more amongst ourselves to figure out what we need to do.
4. What else do you need to do to meet your deadlines? We need to get together and film this video.