1. In press is an article that examines the factors that contributed to efficient changeover from analog to digital television, with Steve Wildman, W. Ma and Limor Peer. Given a 2012 publication year, that makes 50 years of publication, since my first article.
2. Typically, I'm reviewing 2-4 journal article submissions each month from a variety of academic journals
3. I still have in my files 3-5 manuscripts in varying stages of incompleteness. Idleness impacts on my speed of preparation these days.
4. This semester, I joined MSU's Read to Succeed program and am tutoring a fourth grader in reading, writing and comprehension, on two afternoons a week.
5. For news about all the exciting research in the revitalized CCAS, read the Dean's blog in the weekly online news page for the college.
Back to Homepage