|Transforming undergraduate biology education through postdoctoral scholars.|
We are no longer accepting applications for 2011-2012.
We have completed the application review process.
We have informed all applicants of the final decisions.
Thank you for your interest in FIRST IV.
Instructions for Submission
- Please review the workshop project description and expectations of postdocs accepted to the FIRST IV program on this website.
- Merge the completed application form with all the required materials to create the final application file, which will include:
- Application form with the fields completed
- Statement explaining your reason for applying to FIRST IV and expected outcomes from your participation in relation to your career goals
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Letter of support from your Postdoctoral Mentor stating that s/he will help you find or has already helped you find or assigned you a teaching opportunity during the academic year between Workshops 1 and 2. Biology courses may include introductory or introductory lower division levels (e.g., cell biology, genetics, ecology, organisms/populations, evolution; for majors or non-majors).
- Please name your completed application file: LastnameFirstname_FIRSTIVapp.pdf
- Email the finalized application to email@example.com
Notifications from FIRST IV
- Verification via email that your application was received
- Official notification of acceptance for all respondents