Some Orchid Pictures
In deference to those web surfers with slow modems, the pictures won't
load by themselves. Please click on the name of the photo to get the
- Paph. Debbie Robinson (wardii
x appletonianum) - Two plants, two flowers each. I like this hybrid, and flasked
this grex myself.
- Paph. wardii - A fleet of wardii.
These plants are all first bloom seedlings of one grex. A few more in bud
- Paph. wardii - Probably the
best wardii of the lot so far. ~10cm n.s. and the color is better than the
flash made it out to be. Probably not awardable, but still nice.
- This grex (from Fox Valley) is a very big wardii crossed with a nice,
but smaller, alba. Breeding for large albas in next generation.
- Paph. villosum - Two plants
from same grex (Fox Valley). One of them is bigger by far than previously
awarded villosum, but the form suffers a bit. It was AOS judged and refused
on this bloom. The bigger flower has started to fade a bit in this picture.
Maybe next year.
- Note the coloration. It is unusual but consistent for all of the plants
out of this grex. I kind of like it.
- A tour of my growing area
Paph and Phrag Pictures
You are visitor
Want your own counter?
about the pictures? Got more pictures you want here?
There's no place like HOME