Please select a link from the table of contents above
The building images in this collection were taken from a volume of photographs presented to the State of Michigan Board of Agriculture on November 1st, 1934. It was submitted to them by Herman H. Halladay (then State Secretary of Agriculture) as an inventory of all properties owned by Michigan State College at that time and was secured through the aid of the deans of various divisions of the College and the Superintendant of Buildings and Grounds (Now Physical Plant Division). Additional images of interest were gathered from the University Archives, The Library of Congress, and private sources.
Best Viewed 800X600 / Full Screen
Created by Todd Wilson