- Food Security: Challenges and Opportunities for Institutions of Higher Education. Special lecture presented at Universitas Darma Persada, Jakarta, Indonesia on May 22, 2008.
- Offered research methodology and data analysis training for Lady Irwin College, New Delhi, India (2006) and Tribhuvan University, Nepal (2006 and 2007) faculty members.
- Offered research methodology workshop to Royal University of Agriculture faculty in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (2005).
- Completed a NSF grant on evaluation capacity building in agriculture and natural resources, 2005.
and coordinated Michigan State University's semester-long study abroad
for undergraduate students in Nepal.(1997 - presently suspended due to travel advisory)
- Served as a resource person for the World Bank to develop extension/rural development projects in India (1998-99); offered Extension Management Training for East Timor Extension Department officials in 2001.
- Collaborated with Universidad Autonoma de Chapingo in offering a diploma
course in "Rural
Program Evaluation" to agricultural and rural development professionals
in Mexico (1998-2000).
Assisted in the evaluation of agricultural extension and rural development projects in Nepal, Indonesia, Equador, Costa Rica, Mexico, Guatemala, and India (1994-Present).
Conducted evaluation of the W. K. Kellogg Foundation’s International Study Grants Program (1992).
- Education and Training Consultant, IAAS/USAID/World Bank Project-II
to develop and conduct "Student and Faculty Benchmark Study: Project
Impact Monitoring Plan", 1986-87.
- Designed an evaluation study on sustainability of the "training and visit" system of extension in Nepal while serving as a Research Consultant to Agricultural Projects Services Center (APROSC), Kathmandu, Nepal, 1986.
- Trainer, UNICEF/Nepal. Conducted training for Women Group Organizers
- Evaluator, Integrated Development Systems (IDS), Nepal. Assisted in
the Evaluation of Panchayat Training Systems in Nepal, 1983.