111 N. Kedzie
Technology tools for science teachers. The goal is to understand the affordances of technology in teaching and learning science. Students in this course work on projects applying technology to secondary science teaching.
Class Project Presentations
On Wednesday, July 14, you will present your class project to your colleagues
in class. Each student will have 20 minutes for the presentation. During
the presentation, I ask you to address the following points:
- What is your theory/philosophy of learning?
- How does using technology fit with your theory/philosophy of learning?
- What are your project goals?
- How does technology allow you to accomplish these goals in ways you
could not accomplish them without technology?
- What impact do you think your project will have on your students'
learning and why?
- What do you think are the strengths of your project?
- What do want to improve on your project?
- How do you anticipate that you will be able to continue to use technology
in your teaching?
- What else to you want to learn to improve your use of technology in
- How might you do so?