The latest information regarding available resources for students can be found on the Counseling and Psychiatric Services website.
- Walk in counseling services at CAPS (located at Olin Health Center) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- 24/7 virtual crisis counseling is available. Students can call CAPS at 517-355-8270 and press “1” at the prompt to speak with a crisis counselor any time.
- Uwill 1-1 support teletherapy. Students can create a profile and receive free, immediate access to a therapist of their choice.
- To request a University Health and Wellbeing listening space, students can use this request form.
Counseling and Psychiatric Services has webpage dedicated to supporting employees.
The Spartan Resilience Training Program offered several Reflect and Connect Sessions throughout February for MSU faculty, staff and graduate students. Teams interested in additional sessions can request them by emailing Lisa Laughman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MSU Employee Assistance Program can also receive employees in person or by ZOOM. Usual hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Employees can call 517-355-4506 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- To request a University Health and Wellbeing listening space, faculty and staff can use this request form.
A recording of the webinar Rebuilding Hope: Teaching in the Aftermath, presented by Alyssa Hadley Dunn, is now available. Dunn was joined by Chris Rozman from MSU Police who spoke about campus safety.
A recording of the Trauma Informed Response training for advisors that took place on March 3 is available to watch.
The Office of Human Resources developed a toolkit to assist supervisors in the transition to standard operations.